Enabling Cookies on Desktop Browsers
Note: Please refer to the browser Help if you are running a version different than the following.
Microsoft Internet Explorer 10
- Click on the Tools button and select Internet Options.
- Click on Privacy tab and select Advanced.
- Under Settings, move the slider to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Note: Cookies are enabled by default in Firefox.
- Mac: click on the Firefox menu and select Preferences...
Windows: click the Tools menu and select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history.
- Check Accept cookies from sites to enable Cookies.
- If you are troubleshooting problems with cookies, make sure Accept third-party cookies is set to Always.
- Choose how long cookies are allowed to be stored.
Keep until: they expire: Each cookie will be removed when it reaches its expiration date, which is set by the site that sent the cookie (recommended).
- Close the Preferences.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings...
- In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings... button.
- In the "Cookies" section, you can Allow local data to be set (recommended).
- Select Preferences... under the Safari menu.
- Click "Privacy" on the Preferences window.
- Select the "Never" radio button under Block Cookies.
- Mac: Select Opera > Quick Preferences and check "Enable Cookies",
Windows: Select Opera > Settings > Quick Preferences and check "Enable Cookies".
Enabling Cookies on Mobile/Tablet Browsers
Safari (Apple iOS Devices)
- Go to the Home screen by pressing the Home button or by unlocking your device.
- Select the Settings icon.
- Select Safari from the Settings menu.
- Select Accept Cookies from the Safari menu.
- Select Always from the Accept Cookies menu.
- Press the Home button to return the the iPhone home screen.
Android Browser (Android OS Devices)
- In the browser, select the Menu button.
- Select the Settings function.
- Select the Privacy & Security option.
- Scroll down to the Accept cookies option.
- Add a check to enable cookies.
Find Weekly Specials